Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ruby White Tips - Another Beauty from Laura

All I have to say is WOW!  Laura at Ruby White Tips hit it out of the park with this delicate nude holo as far as I'm concerned! Read this post all the way to the end, and you'll enjoy a special discount code just for looking at my blog! 

This polish just floored me.  It's almost a one-coater, went on like butter and was opaque in two coats.  As of yet, this beauty is unnamed, so Laura said I could call it Dana! Thank you - I think I will!  This photo was taken with my iPhone 4 and is unedited, other than cropped a bit. Ruby White Tips did not disappoint! 

Below is a shot just under my lamp with a daylight bulb:


I hope that you get a chance to try out a polish or two from Ruby White Tips.  I know I am anxious to try more.

 

I couldn't resist one more shot of this one.  I just love the embellishments on the bottle caps.  It just makes it that much more fun.

Oh - as promised:  If you order from Ruby White Tips, use the code SHOWMEMANIS for a discount of 15% off your entire order, with the exception of a few things - no Batworld.org polish or Hail to the holo, or mystery bags are included in this offer.

This polish was provided for my review.
 
Have a great week everyone!



3 comments: